Childhood Hero
I'm sure all of us have our childhood heroes. For me his name is Walt Disney. He gave me inspiration. He taught me lessons in life and many more. I really want to meet him. I want to know him. I want to know the man that brought us great stories.
I would invite him to Disneyland. Disney land is like the imagination of Walt Disney turned into reality so I think this is the best place for us to talk. I would ask him questions like why is Disneyland named “Disneyland”. I think his answer would be “So that everybody would know it is our work.” I would also ask him how did he get the name of Mickey mouse. I think he would answer by “The name “Mickey” was inspired by people who I've met before. Lastly, I would ask him “What would you want to do if you haven't died yet”. I think his answer would be “To see Disneyland get finished.” He died before it became complete.
Walt Disney truly is a good man. He is kind to his workers and employees. He never gave up on his dreams and that made him a successful man. He is not just a role model for me he is also my childhood hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment